I am a combination skinned individual which uses this product after cleansing my face (with the neutrogena oil free cleanser).
My experiences are as follows:
This product heavily dries my face within an hour of application. My skin will start to produce an excess of oil up combat the sudden dryness, making it worse than before. (This issue doesn't exist when using heavier moisturizers.)
- It smells wonderful (but fragrances can disturb sensitive skin, so be cautious)
- It is very easy to apply
- Its texture is luxuriously smooth
- A small amount can easily cover the entire face (one pump can cover my face)
- The bottle is of good size
- The pump is very effective in delivering a smooth and consistent amount of product (I usually use 2 pumps and get the same quantity)
- It is refreshing.
Unfortunately, this product does not work for me as it does not moisturize my skin.
I would not recommend this for anyone with combination skin or slightly oily skin.
No, I would not recommend this product