- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 20.84ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
How to Properly Apply – and Reapply – Sunscreen
Sun Protection Tips for Healthy Feeling Skin
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 with Purescreen® naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula delivers effective broad spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays – and if used with other sun protection measures it can decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Plus, it's mild even on sensitive skin, and it's free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals.
Our Dry-Touch technology ensures that this sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. It's also easy to apply.
- Sweat and water resistant (80 minutes)
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
- Recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association
88 mL tube
Where to Buy
How to Use
Adults and children over 6 months of age:
• Apply generously 15 min before sun exposure
• Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 80 min of swimming / sweating & immediately after towel drying
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk:
▪ regularly use a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or higher sunscreen
▪ limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
▪ wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.
Warnings and Precautions
For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT % W/W : Zinc Oxide 21.6%
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone/ Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Dimethicone, Ethyl Methicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water (eau).