- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Anti-Aging- See noticeable results in just 1 week
Fight skin-aging factors while brightening and evening skin tone with Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair 20% Vitamin C Serum Capsules. Get visibly smoother, brighter skin in just one week. These serum capsules are clinically proven to help reduce the look of dark spots, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair 20% Vitamin C Serum Capsules help fight the signs of aging by reducing the look of dark spots and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- These face serum capsules visibly smooth and brighten skin in 1 week while fading the look of dark spots in 4 weeks
- Formulated with 20% pure vitamin C to visibly reduce the look of early signs of skin aging, and for beautifully luminous, even-toned skin
- Oil-free, noncomedogenic capsules are free of parabens, preservatives, alcohol, fragrance & dyes
- Made with biodegradable, seaweed -derived capsules to preserve the freshness and potency of 20% vitamin C
- Consumers can benefit by using skin care products and cosmetic products that do not contain specific ingredients that have the potential to cause irritation and negative reactions of the skin. This product meets the criteria of The Canadian Dermatology Association’s Skin Health Program.
Where to Buy
How to Use
Pinch, twist and pull capsule tip to release the power of always fresh, concentrated Vitamin C. Dispense serum into hands or directly onto face. Massage into skin with fingertips. Use once daily after cleansing and before moisturizer, day or night.
Warnings and Precautions
For external use only. DO NOT INGEST. Not compatible with sunscreens containing Titanium Dioxide. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If brief tingling occurs, reduce usage to 2-3 times per week. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre right away.
Protect capsules and container from water and humidity. Capsules may become softer or firmer over time and may stick together; this does not impact product quality or effectiveness.
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethiconol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone/ Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract.