NEUTROGENA® T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo Extra Strength
Exclusive Neutar® Technology
- Filtered, highly refined, solubilized coal tar extract.
- Helps control itching and flaking caused by dandruff.
- Aids in managing the symptoms of scalp psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
T/Gel® dramatically reduces signs of dandruff—even when used once weekly*
T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo Original Formula provides effective dandruff control, even when used once a week.
Results from a 4-week, double-blinded, placebocontrolled study of 40 subjects with mild to moderate dandruff (minimum combined adherent dandruff score of 8 to 26, inclusive, for all 6 scalp areas). Subjects were instructed to shampoo with T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo Original Formula once per week.
- *For optimal results, use twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Data on file, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Coal Tar (1%).
Bis-Hydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DMDM Hydantoin, Laureth-4, Parfum, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Water (eau).
Controls dandruff and the symptoms associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
Do not use
- within 48 hours of applying hair colours, bleaching agents, tinted agents, or permanent waving preparations.
- for prolonged periods without asking a doctor.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
- have broken, inflamed or infected skin, or severe psoriasis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- pregnant or breastfeeding.
- treating a child under 2 years of age.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- avoid sun exposure after applying.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product.
- new symptoms occur.
- irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older. Apply evenly to scalp, leave on for several minutes, and then rinse off. Use at least twice per week or as directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
- Store at 15-30°C.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- In rare instances, discolouration of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur.
Call us toll-free at: 1-888-663-8876 or visit neutrogena.ca/customer-care