- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.22ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
Enjoy sun protection with an invisible, oil-free finish. This sheer SPF 50 face sunscreen spray is oxybenzone-free; formulated to help protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Easy-to-use spray provides a no-mess application - great for when you're on-the-go
- This sunscreen facial spray SPF 50 has a lightweight & non-greasy formula, with a weightless, clean feel
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen face mist spray and oxybenzone-free formula helps protect your skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), and water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Oil-free, invisible finish that does not leave a heavy residue when applied on skin
How to Use
Adults and children over 6 months of age:
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 10-15 cm from the skin to apply
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Reapply immediately after towel drying
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Store at 15-30°C.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate (10%), Octocrylene (10%), Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%).
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alcohol Denat. , Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisiloxane.